Invasix Skin Treatments in Greenville, SC
Non-invasive aesthetic treatments are becoming very popular, and for good reason: They offer a way to receive some of the most popular cosmetic treatments around, all without invasive surgery or pain.
Invasix utilizes radio-frequency assisted lipolysis (RFAL) to help patients with a variety of cosmetic and aesthetic issues. Request information about Invasix today: call (423) 482-8711 or contact AWAREmed Health and Wellness Resource Center online.
What is Invasix?
Invasix is a complete radio-frequency assisted lipolysis (RFAL) system. In essence, Invasix utilizes high-powered radio waves to reduce the size and appearance of the fat cells residing under the skin.
This approach allows Invasix to be used for a variety of treatments. Types of Invasix treatments include:
- BodyTite: Invasix for minimally invasive lipo-tightening and body contouring.
- NeckTite: Invasix for lipo-tightening of small areas, such as the neck.
- Fractora: RFAL Invasix treatments for skin resurfacing and skin rejuvenation.
- FaceTite: Radio lipolysis for areas around the face, similar to a minimally-invasive facelift
- BodyFX: Full body contouring and shaping using vacuum technology combined with the Invasix RFAL method.
Because of the versatility of the Invasix technology, these procedures can be performed utilizing just one machine with many different hand-pieces and frequency settings. In some situations, these Invasix options may be combined for a more comprehensive approach, but that is not always the case.
How do Invasix Treatments Work?
Invasix has been used to treat:
- Excess fat
- Love handles
- Sagging skin
- Fine lines
- Facial aging
- Collagen loss
These treatments are performed with the help of radio-frequency assisted lipolysis (RFAL). The special Invasix radio waves penetrate the skin and through a mild, painless energy reduce the size of fat cells, boost collagen levels and tighten skin.
During the Invasix procedure:
- A small handpiece is placed on the target area
- This handpiece delivers the RFAL waves
- For approximately 30 - 45 minutes, waves are emitted to the target area
- Fat is extracted from the target area utilizing a tiny cannula
Because the Invasix procedure is minimally-invasive, it features minimal downtime. Most people are able to return to regular activity levels not long after the treatment.
Request Invasix Information Today
Invasix is a fat reduction and skin rejuvenation procedure that is minimally invasive. Request more information about Invasix today: call (423) 482-8711 or contact AWAREmed Health and Wellness Resource Center online.
AWAREmed Health and Wellness Resource Center
Address1604 Lamons Lane
Johnson City, TN 37604
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tue: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wed: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thu: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm