Facials in Danville, IL
The facial is one of the most popular spa treatments in the world. By combining a number of different treatments, a standard facial provides an experience that is both relaxing and rejuvenating.
Learn more about facials today: Call (217) 207-3030 or contact Dr. Michele Zormeier online.
What is a Facial?
Facials are one of the foundational spa treatments. They are designed to rejuvenate the skin through a variety of different methods. Facials are typically a very affordable treatment and can be provided by a licensed aesthetician, doctor or many other professionals.
Many people receive a facial in order to reduce the appearance of:
Others love the experience of a facial because it can be very relaxing and invigorating. A facial is a regenerative process, one that stimulates the skin to produce results. Many people even make a facial part of their monthly routine.
What is Included in a Facial?
No two facials are exactly the same; each provider has different methods they prefer and each recipient has a different skin type. In general, there are certain things that are included in a standard facial.
The treatments generally included in a facial are:
- Consultation: Every facial typically begins with a consultation, to see what the recipient's day-to-day life is like and how that impacts their skin.
- Analysis: In this step, the skin is given an in-depth analysis to determine which steps should be taken next.
- Steam: Some facials make use of steam vapor for both its relaxing effect and to soften up the skin before exfoliation. This step may be omitted for those with sensitive skin.
- Exfoliation: Almost every facial includes some type of exfoliation. During exfoliation, which may be done with an exfoliation machine or a special chemical peel, the skin is scrubbed to remove the top layer of wrinkled skin and replace it with a younger under-layer.
- Extractions: The extraction of whiteheads and blackheads is sometimes included in a facial, but not always.
- Massage: Many facials include a light massage of the face, which can stimulate facial muscles and is very relaxing.
- Masks: The final and most well-known step of a facial is the facial mask. There are many different types of stimulating facial masks from clay and mud, to cucumber! Finding the best facial mask for your skin is best left to a professional.
Request Facial Information Today
A facial can be both relaxing and rejuvenating! Request more information about this popular spa treatment today: Call (217) 207-3030 or contact Dr. Michele Zormeier online.
Zormeier Cosmetic Surgery and Longevity Center
Address27791 N. 1575 E. Road
Danville, IL 61834