Zerona Fat Reduction Treatment in Clifton, NJ
Excess fat can affect you negatively in many ways. It impacts the clothes you wear, how comfortable you feel and, most importantly, your self-confidence. Sometimes, even with healthy weight loss, these pockets of excess fat such as love handles, saddlebags and more, still remain.
Zerona fat reduction offers an advanced, non-invasive solution for eliminating excess fat and cellulite. Request more information about Zerona body contouring today: Call (973) 777-3711 or contact Dr. Maged Boutros online.
What is Zerona?
Zerona is a form of non-invasive fat reduction, sometimes referred to as laser lipo. In actuality, Zerona features no actual liposuction: it is completely non-surgical and non-invasive.
The Zerona laser has been used to address a number of conditions from fat reduction to pain management, but it is most commonly used to treat:
- Excess fat
- Love handles
- Fat deposits
- Collagen loss
- Sagging skin
- Zerona is FDA-approved for the reduction of the circumference of the hips, waist and thighs.
How Does Zerona Fat Reduction Work?
Zerona utilizes low level laser technology (LLLT), which is sometimes referred to as cold laser technology. In essence, this type of laser provides the effects typically associated with laser treatments, only with low levels of heat and absolutely no pain.
During the Zerona procedure:
- Special low level laser transmitters are placed around the front of the target area, such as the hips, waist, or thighs.
- The physician or technician administering the Zerona treatment will activate the low level laser for approximately 20 minutes.
- The Zerona lasers are then repositioned to affect the back of the target area.
- The target area is treated to another 20 minutes of low level laser technology (LLLT)
- A short amount of aerobically focused exercise is typically performed to facilitate the fat-burning process
In essence, Zerona functions by stimulating your body's natural fat burning process. The low level lasers penetrate the skin in order to liquefy fat cells, stimulate collagen production and reduce cellulite.
The Zerona laser fat reduction procedure features absolutely no pain or surgery. A typical Zerona treatment plan consists of at least six treatments, every other day. This scheduling is crucial, as it keeps the fat cells “broken up” and stops them from reforming.
Request More Information on Zerona Fat Reduction
Zerona body contouring is FDA-approved to reduce the circumference of certain body parts, all without invasive surgery or pain. If you're looking to reduce love handles, saddlebags or thigh fat, Zerona may be for you.
Request more Zerona information today: Call (973) 777-3711 or contact Dr. Maged Boutros online.