Non-Invasive Body Contouring Procedures in Cedar Park, TX
In the quest to lose weight and achieve an overall healthier lifestyle, many consider the use of invasive and noninvasive fat removal procedures.
Liposuction, a surgical cosmetic fat reduction procedure, targets patients who have a generally stable body weight but would like to remove undesirable deposits of body fat in specific areas of the body. The process consists of removing fat cells from the body through a cannula (a hallow tube) which is inserted under the skin, and an aspirator (a suction device) which sucks stubborn fat from your body.
Surgical body contouring, by contrast, has historically consisted of procedures to eliminate and/or reduce excess skin and fat that remains on previously obese patients who have lost a significant amount of weight. Body contouring has been known to target a number of different body parts including:
- Facelift: Sagging of the mid-face, jowls and neck
- Breast lift: Sagging, flattened breasts
- Tummy tuck: Excess skin hanging over the abdomen
- Lower body lifts: Sagging of the abdomen, buttocks, groin and outer thighs
- Medial thigh lift: Sagging of the inner, outer and mid-thigh
- Arm lift: Sagging of the upper arms
Non-invasive, non-surgical methods, however, have since begun to gain the spotlight. These treatments can help you achieve the body shape you want with far fewer risks that would normally be associated with surgery. Non-invasive body contouring involves minimal recovery time so you can resume normal activities the same day; however, results typically take longer to manifest and will require multiple treatments.
For more information about non-invasive body contouring, please call (512) 598-5577 or contact Mrs. Leslie Carey online.
Forms of Non-Invasive Body Contouring
There are many body shaping methods available. These include:
- Low Level Laser Technology (LLLT): As an FDA-approved procedure, LLLT uses cold laser energy to break down fat cells in order to reduce fat and stimulate your body’s natural fat reduction process for smoother, tighter and firmer body shape.
- Cryolipolysis: By destroying fat cells through controlled cooling, FDA-approved cryolipolysis crystalizes and kills fat cells to allow your body to naturally eliminate them over time.
- Ultrasound: Ultrasound body contouring is an FDA-approved fat removal procedure that uses highly-targeted sound waves to destroy fat cells.
- Radiofrequency: Typically used most often for skin tightening, radiofrequency uses controlled energy delivered to fat areas to heat fat cells and destroy them.
Am I a Good Candidate for Non-Invasive Body Contouring?
In general, you might be a good candidate for non-invasive body contouring if you:
- Are an adult whose weight loss has stabilized
- You are not a smoker
- You are committed to leading a healthy lifestyle with proper nutrition and fitness
- Have realistic expectations about your body contouring results
Non-Invasive Body Contouring Results
Imagine being able to finally wear those jeans or that dress that you've always wanted to pull off. Trying to lose weight is difficult and nearly impossible when you're targeting specific problem areas. Body contouring can make the shape you want easy, affordable and painless. Results may vary depending on patient; similarly, not every treatment will work for every patient. It is thus important to schedule a body contouring consultation with a healthcare provider who can best recommend a treatment plan that will work for you.
To schedule a body contouring consultation, please call (512) 598-5577 or contact Mrs. Leslie Carey online.
Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center
Address5001 183A Toll Road
Bldg. 1 Suite 100
Cedar Park, TX 78613
09:00AM - 05:30PM
Tue: 09:00AM - 05:30PM
Wed: 09:00AM - 05:30PM
Thu: 10:00AM - 07:00PM
Fri: 09:00AM - 05:30PM
Sat: By Appointment Only